Canadian charities are in crisis.
The pandemic continues to devastate the financial health of Canadian charities. Revenues are declining at historic rates as major and citizen donors face uncertainty. Charities must innovate to maintain critical services for vulnerable Canadians. Re-designing the donation supply chain to accommodate the new normal is a good place to start.
— Imagine Canada
GiveBack Canada is a pandemic crisis-response initiative of PUDO Inc
Pick Up + Drop Off = Relief
re-purpose e-commerce shipping boxes as donation boxes for drop-off
Helping Canadians in need is as easy as 1-2-3
- Pack an empty Amazon or other cardboard box with good quality, gently used clothing items and footwear for adults, children and infants. Ship up to 12 large boxes per household, free.
- Download a free shipping label from the GiveBack Canada website
- Seal and label the box, and drop it to a participating PUDOpoint Counters location near where you live or work. PUDO will ship it to regional sorting warehouses at no cost to you.
- GiveBack Canada is currently collecting and shipping unwanted clothing and footwear to The Salvation Army Thrift Store, National Recycling Operations, for distribution to +100 thrift stores throughout Canada.
- generate thrift shop income to fund badly needed community outreach programs.
- provide Canadian families in need, with good quality merchandise.
- divert e-commerce cardboard and packaging from landfills, ensuring it is recycled.